Sunday, October 5, 2008

The quetions we ask????



Hi ever wonder why we come up with most interesting of dumb questions , with no answers to ,,so here are a few ones which i discussed with a cool blogger friend of mine...

don't ask me ..WHY ?





1. Are you sleeping? Nah just playing dead !!!
2. Am i lost? no your brain is !!!
3. Where does this road go? No where u have to walk over it!!!
4. Is this a dream? Want a slap now???
5. Oh is it raining outside? no water leakage from clouds
6. To a taxi...are u free? no u have to pay for it
7. At a baby shower ..Oh my gosh how did this a happen?
8. Hey where the hell u come from?? Sky.. just landed and parked my cape!!!
9. Is that really a question? No I was figuring an way to find new grammar!!
10. What are u saying???...u don’t say?? Decide fast what do u want me to do!!!
11. Don’t tell me u did it....??? aright... m not telling u since u already know !!!
12. Shut up!!! what are u trying to say?.......... trying? ... i am already saying it dumbo and how can I shut up now that I have said it??
13. Ok did u tell her about the things we discussed. to be kept between us??
14. Did u know that we planned a surprise party for u? ok !! I wont tell any one about it shhh
15. Over a fractured arm,, does it hurt? No I am having the time of my life!!!
16. Oh man...Ar u getting married to him... seriously? No we just standing here for the photo opportunity...


And why are you still reading this??? don't you have anything better to do????

No comments: